Our blasting & painting facilities,
|Shop I||Shop II|
The type of works we do,
- Car Component Parts Reconditioning
- Scaffold Structure Surface Cleaning
- New Fabrication Blasting
- Pipe & Fittings Blasting
- Oil & Gas Valves Blast Coating
Scaffold steel & Aluminium Structure, engine skid and motor component restoration cleaning
Small Parts Job
Our blasting shops are equipped with several different small items blasting machines to carry out blast cleaning works on various shapes and sizes as shown here; forged components, machined parts, engine part recondition. Including blasting quality inspection before we undertake the jobs.
Mobilization to Contract Site
Fabricated structural steel sections & parts blasting and painting at contract site
Ref Pics Above: Tanjung Bin Power Plant Construction
Tank Farm Construction
Tank plates blasting and painting with a selection of several machine methods
- Monorail Trolley Rope Hanger catering for plate size up to 4mW, single side blasting at one pass
- Inclined Roller Support Conveyor catering to plate size up to 2.5mW, both sides blasting at one pass
Tank material blasting set up in Melaka and Sarawak
Blast Room Set Up & Work at Site
Fully portable blast room design complete with full floor recovery abrasive sweeper system, a dust collector provides well ventilated working space with clear view of work in progress.
Type of work varies, mainly shaped objects, small or large that can fit into the room space.
Summarized Product Brochures